High Rates of Success for our Students
The program we use has been very successful at placing graduates into permanent dental positions. Dentists from the surrounding area call us to request our students. Our placement service is FREE to both dentists and students. Students from our program are being offered positions averaging $12.00 to $14.00 per hour and higher to start.
Doctors requesting our students have heard of us through word of mouth or through past experience in hiring students who have completed the program. This reflects very positively on the quality. Don’t waste your time by sitting in a classroom for 6 months or more and spending $8000.00 to $10,000. Learn from real dental professionals.
Excellent Preparation for a Rewarding Career
Part of your training will involve the job interview itself, how to prepare for it, how to dress, what to say, etc. So often jobs are lost during the first five minutes of the interview. We feel it is important to train you in this area as well so that you will stand out from the rest of those competing for that position.
The starting pay scale for experienced dental assistants is considerably higher than non- experienced and most offices will not even consider anyone with no experience. We are often asked what can a graduate from our course expect to make in their first job. The answer sometimes depends on where the office is located. Urban, metropolitan areas as a rule, pay more than rural areas. Offices generally pay higher salaries than those in the suburban areas. Our placement rate of our students is over 80%. We have been training assistants and dentists from Dallas area call our office asking for our students. We will assist you to try and match the kind of office and location you are looking for to suit your needs!
Another factor that is often overlooked is in the area of job satisfaction. We have heard many times over the years from our students on how much happier they are working in the dental profession as compared to their previous jobs. One student reported, “I literally feel rescued from a factory job I hated and a future I did not look forward to.” A parent of another one of our students thanked us personally for giving his daughter new direction and responsibility in her life. She had been a fast food server with a small child to raise and no particular goal or ambition in life. Since completing our course, she has worked in a dental office for two years now and loves it. Are you happy in your job? If not then do something about it!!
Tuition and Financial Arrangements
The total tuition for the DENTAL ASSISTING course of study offered by Creekview Academy is a low cost of $3,997.00, one of the most affordable dental assistant programs you will find in this area. This tuition cost covers ALL costs for the course. Lunch is not provided, however several eating establishments are within short distance. he course will run ten (10) consecutive weeks, eight classroom hours per week for a total of eighty (80) classroom hours of instruction. This will include lecture material as well as clinical “hands on” training. In addition, there is approximately 60 hours of home study plus a voluntary 10 to 15 hours of “practical on-the-job training for a total of approximately 155 course work hours.
The tuition fee includes all of the following:
- Textbook: “Concepts in Dental Assisting”, Richard Erickson, DDS, 2nd, Edition (DCI Publish-ing)
- All training and visual aids, materials and dental supplies used in the clinical training.
- Use of all equipment and instrumentation with actual “hands on” training during the course of study. There no hidden costs or expenses once you get started.
- A Certificate in Dental Assisting, and a letter of recommendation outlining your training and experience will be awarded to all students who have attained a
- 70% or above grade average.
- X-ray training in accordance with state regulations.
- Training in all phases of General Dentistry, including, Endodontics, Crown & Bridge, Cosmetic Bonding, Amalgam Restorations, Impressions, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, 4-handed dentistry, front desk, and much more!
- Actual clinical experience and live patient practice.
- All training is done by dental professionals in a practicing dental office, NOT a classroom.
The tuition may be paid using one of the following payment options:
- $3997.00 at the time of registration.
- $1997.00 down payment, then $200.00 at the beginning of each class (10 payments).
- Extended Financing available (see instructions and options on this downloadable PDF)
- Fill out the application on page 2 of this PDF file and send in with your payment option. Thank You!
“The classes were very enjoyable. The instructors were very patient if a student was having problems with a particular section of the course. They even stayed late to give extra help with the hands-on training. It was a great experience for me.”G.R.
Dental Assistant Program Participant